• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who got their SVT repo'd?

showngo

CEG'er
So my dad's a licensed auto dealer and frequents the Tulsa area auctions. He calls me and says there's a '98 T-red SVT there. This is what I know of it...i'll try to get pictures of it.

1998 SVT
18" black rims with silver lip
recarro racing seats
carbon fiber hood
lowered
front strut brace

Just wondering if it was somebody's here.

It is not one that I am familiar with without seeing pics but keep me updated on it. I am looking to get back into a t-red CSVT.

I went and looked at the car...wow. This thing used to be nice. It had a load of mods including custom interior, Nitrous, Custom trunk, carbon fiber hood, etc. Like I said....used to be nice. Someone has really abused this thing. The speedo doesn't work, so who knows what the real mileage is. When I started it up it smoked at first and died. It wouldn't stay running at all. I tried to buy it and have it as a project, but the dealer wanted 3200. Sounds cheap, but after you saw it, you wouldn't want it either. Here's some pics I took with my phone, sorry for the quality.

2391076724_d8df9f720b.jpg

2391076694_faed28c2b6.jpg

I saw that car on autotrader.com about a month ago. I was thinking about going up to Oklahoma to go see it. Does it have like red and black interior? Sub box in the trunk?

Back