• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which would you buy??

Which would you buy??

• Dodge Viper GTS

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
So I'm seriously thinking about just buying the car I've always wanted before I find myself in a position with to many reasons not to... so with that which car do you guys think?

porsche911turbo.jpg
dodgeviperb.jpg

The Viper has more trunk space, but I think the 911 beats the Viper in every other category.:shrug:

Precision German engineering > giant engine strapped to small coupe from a failing car company that has churned out junk for most of the last couple decades.

Mike,

This past Tuesday evening i was at Gingerman Raceway with a couple of friends and totaling 10 cars at the venue.

I must say that the Porsche 911 was the car that intimidated everyone at the venue. This thing was definitely fast, not that we were there to race against each other as we were at a test and tune but it was just such a beast on the straight lines and it was a such a good nice cornering beast.

Not that i am blocking the viper, which i like too, but i came to realize how good those damn 911 are made. Must i say that the one that was at the track was a GT2 i think or a 911 turbo but it was just a good machine, GREAT driving and awesome guy to hang out and talk about cars with.

Make your choice but i vote for the porsche.

I love both cars but i would go porche. I must say though a viper with a nice exhaust makes me drool a little bit when they pass me.

Viper - end of an era classic & collectible & limited & cheap to fix

911's are dime a dozen espeically the not so good looking 996

idk i voted viper. I would drool over it more than the porsche, you do not see vipers as much as you do a porsche. Though i would take either:laugh:

I think the blue w/ white stripes was the best color for that body style Viper...other than RoadiJeff's all black Viper. :laugh:

Back