• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which wheels do you like for my MCS?

Can someone photoshop those ASA JH6's onto a Mini? I don't car if its the previous gen car either, but if someone can, please make it BRG/W roof though, thanks!

Or Search google for 4 seconds for ASA JH^. BTW RPM2's FTMFW.
sideprofile.jpg

frontquarter.jpg

frontquarter.jpg

Last edited:
Todd, thank you VERY much for finding those pics! This eliminates one wheel for sure. I will admit I was VERY wrong about that wheel on the MCS. Well I guess it comes down to the AR2's w/ its brighter machine finish and anthrasite accents or wait till the end of May, hopefully they'll have em' by then and get the RPM2's:crazy: Like the Stones sing "Time is on my side, yes it is!"

i know a girl who was tryn to get rid of some 19s that she used to have on her coop. if you want i can see if she still has them and get pics. shoot a pm if interested.

Thanks Luke but I'm using the stock tires as they're run flats and 17's. I think for once I need to be patient and get the RPM2's but my only concern is this, because they're so light weight, how will they hold up to SEMI roads:confused: The other thing is this, I really wanted to show up to SZ07' with the car having some nice rims on it, oh well:laugh:

man.. no need to worry about light wheels if you're running run flats. Those things are usually heavy.. well in that case maybe it's more important.

I may have to add the BBS RX's to the mix, even though I had them on my CSVT my "fling" with them was pretty short:laugh: I found them at the same place Trapps got them from www.treadepot.com and they list for $300.00 per. I'm sure the weight is close and quality is a given, plus there's the looks of them:drool: :drool: :drool:

Two wheels enter...

Two wheels enter...

rallyz.jpg

The above wheel is the Konig Rewind, very similar to the ASA JH6, but when its painted in anthrasite it changes everything:drool:

03_G.jpg

02_G.jpg

This wheel is the ASA AR1 and is just like the AR2 but painted silver instead of machine finished w/anthrasite finish. I'm only bringing up the price because its amazing that a wheel that good lookin' and in 17" is $159.00 per and there's even an 18" version thats $129.00 per, but I'm not going that route because the tires ofcoarse are brand new and runflats. Now what do you guys think:confused:

The wheels on that red POS makes me wanna kill myself EMO style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back