• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where to go on vacation???

You said how you miss Texas in another thread. Maybe you should spend your vacation in Galveston. It's in Texas and there's a beach there. Florida is probably closer and much nicer though.
I would love too but I can't pass up a place to stay down in Fl and we haven't seen Suriel and his wife in almost a year so.....

How 'bout a mini meet??

How 'bout a mini meet??

Ok so I scheduled my time off from work. June 29 thru July 8th. Now where do I want to go. The wife is dead set on the beach somewhere just don't know where so I'm open for all suggestions!

SW Florida will have a visitor. How 'bout we all get together for a BBQ??

Sorry guys I havent been on the boards alot, lots of work and not enough time. A BBQ would be a great way to break the ice with all the local members. I would be happy to attend one. I would host it, however, I do not have a grill. LOL

~~Suriel

Would you be interested in doing a ride-along one of the nights you are here?

~~Suriel
Oh hell ya I would lol. That would be sweet! As far as a grill goes man we can get one of the charcoal grills from walmart for like 20 bucks, but like I said it's up to you?

Back