• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to buy brullen mufflers?

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
Does anyone know where I can buy brullen mufflers and resonators?

I have looked around online, the searches just pretty much send you to forum links of people talking about them. I have found a website that is based in Canada that has them, but they dont respond to my emails and I also read that Brullen of Canada went out of business. I have looked into Remus, but I dont think they are worth the $$$$ some of their stuff is EXPENSIVE!

When I first joined this site, some place sold a brullen cat back kit....but that kit is long gone :(

And so nobody suggests it, I dont want magnaflow or anything else that is easily obtainable for that matter!

I plan on going true dual from my headers (when I get them installed), running two resonators in place of the cats, then a 2 in 2 out muffler

thanks in advance!

Brullen Canada disappeared along with that other company. If you search the net, there is the odd online retailer that still shows Brullen products, but those ads may be a few years old now.:shrug:

I havent tried ebay yet, I was hoping I could find an online retailer before I went that route....

and I think I must have stumbled across an old site that hasnt been updated, as they are not returning my emails..

oh well, the search continues!

Back