• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where is the rest of the forum?

not sure of the real reason behind this, but i do know that i will be :censored::censored::censored::censored:ting in a box and mailing it to Snob.

Funny the ppl crying are non contour owners. The only thing valuable to them might be Common Interest topics. Am I wrong?

Are you kidding me!! Once a Contour owner, always a contour owner....once a contour renter, always a contour renter....

"Where's my CEG" is exactly right.

SZ is great for those of you who can make it, but if ever attendance there is a requirement to participate on this site, one might as well move SZ to the Cayman Islands. (yep, some CEGers would still make it)

I am a Contour owner (multiple), and my 3L is going in this week, and there forums are totally messed. Thanks SVT Snob!

*EDIT*

I can't find anything!!!!!! I was relying on this site for a lot of the information I need. This is so frustrating.....

I am a Contour owner (multiple), and my 3L is going in this week, and there forums are totally messed. Thanks SVT Snob!

*EDIT*

I can't find anything!!!!!! I was relying on this site for a lot of the information I need. This is so frustrating.....

that sucks.

im about to post some pics and am trying to figure this out :rolleyes:

quit crying everyone. You can still get to any of the sections and can still post it just takes a little effort. if you need 3l info and have posted there go to your info look thru your posts and then clik on that post or subsection etc...... Not that hard :nonono:

guys, srsly? :crazy: It's not that hard. just use the SEARCH button?....

Isn't that the first thing all the Vet. owners jump on the newbs for? so, basically think about it this way....we're all newbs now...well, for the weekend:laugh:

Back