• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where can i get some really good looking aftermarket headlights?

DEPO are a good aftermarket brand of headlights. You can look on ebay, rockauto or a local parts store like carquest carry them.
I picked up a pair of DEPO for the wifes Mercury mystake for $175.00.

Depo headlights have historically had poor fitment. I would not call them good at all. TYC headlights are better.

As for any other type of aftermarket headlight, there are none. Its all custom.

brapple is correct. ive owned every aftermarket headlamp available for the contour. DEPO was by far the worst fitment. people have had good and bad luck with them. TYC or OEM is the only way to go in my opinion

I just bought a remanufactured unit from Rockauto and very happy with it...they even included both headlight bulbs..
Worth about $50
My son crashed my car and the body shop put on cheapo headlights and front fenders...the fenders rusted out at the very bottom
where all the road salt collects..and i could barely see with cheap headlights on low beam...i was sick at the time and not
smart enough to check that they replaced parts with OEM equipment..a huge mistake im still payin for

Back