• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

When in Chicago, go here!!!

G/f being a chef will most likely try something different, i will too, may hit that joint this weekend.

yay! LOL thanks for recommending that item, will probably order it.

I'm a metal head at heart, I like everything but country. Whether its Miles Davis or Metallica:cool: I'm looking forward to my visit there and once I do go there, I'll have a review for that place too!

We're coming in for the 4th of July weekend and I think we're going to go there on the 3rd (Friday) for lunch, anyone wanna go:shrug:

BTW, I'm speaking of Kuma's Korner but if there's a long wait again, Smoque is an option:cool:

While trying to get into Kuma's Korner I snapped these!

While trying to get into Kuma's Korner I snapped these!

Sorry, I forgot to turn on the flash
img1244384169674.jpg

VERY COOL!!!
img1244384170096.jpg

img1244384169201.jpg

Pulled pork sandwich anyone!!!

Pulled pork sandwich anyone!!!

As if my first couple pics weren't enough to make you guys go here (hell, some of you have already:cool:) but let me present my favorite thing at Smoque....PULLED BBQ PORK SANDWICH!

img1245430148133.jpg

"Now I'm done!"...8 napkins later too! Notice the glow around everything in the pic, its actually "heavenly":cool:
img1245430147618.jpg

I was lucky enough to go there again due to an emergency trip to one of our customers who broke an axle at Road America, so since I was going through Chicago anyways...well, you know, you gotta do what you've gotta do...EAT!

We're coming in for the 4th of July weekend and I think we're going to go there on the 3rd (Friday) for lunch, anyone wanna go:shrug:

BTW, I'm speaking of Kuma's Korner but if there's a long wait again, Smoque is an option:cool:

Why not the 5th when everyone is off of work????:shrug:

Last edited:
Back