• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheels, tires, Sparco seat, Schroth belt - Denver

Allyn48

New CEG'er
Hey guys,

Posting this here because the parts I'm selling would be better sold locally. So please excuse for posting here instead of the classifieds (but i will be posting there as well).

FS (4) Goodyear F1 GS 215/45/ZR17 mounted on Borbet 4 x 108 wheels. Top rated tire at Tire Rack, great in the wet as well as dry. Over 80% tread left, wheels in excellent condition.

FS (4) Goodyear Ultra Grips M & S, 215/55/16. No wheels. Fit on stock rims, these tires are great in the snow. Over 80% tread left.

Will sell all tires/wheels above for $ 450. This package will set you up completely for summer performance driving and winter as well for a great price. SVT was sold last year, need to get these out of the garage, my loss your gain.

FS Sparco Torino seat. Like new condition, in car less than 10, 000 mi. Seat was $ 600 new, check around and you'll find you don't get much of a discount on this seat anywhere. Comes with Contour specific mounting bracket, completely adjustable, cost me $ 115.

FS Schroth ASM Auto-Contol harness, works great with Sparco seat above. Autocontrol system is DOT approved, works off a sensor that locks the harness during hard cornering or deacceleration, but lets you move otherwise. Switch lets you lock the harness full time if desired. Great setup for autocross. Complete install and operating instructions included. Cost me $225 new.

Do a search and check out the seat and harness for details. Over $ 900 cost to me, I'll sell both seat, mounting bracket, and harness for $450. This is a quality setup, but regretably I have to sell because I now have a Miata and seat and harness won't work in such a small car. Again, my loss your gain, taking up too much space in garage.

Prefer to sell tires, wheels as package, and the seat and harness as another package, but will negotiate separately. See pics on all. 303 518-8084

Attachments

• Good1.jpg
    Good1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Good2.jpg
    Good2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ultra2.jpg
    Ultra2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • schroth1.jpg
    schroth1.jpg