• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats up guys???

wontgrowup

CEG'er
Hey there!! I figured I'd stop in and see whats new in NECEG land.

I gotta say that I really MISS alot of the interactions I've had with people here and some of the really cool meets I've attended over the years. And, frankly, I miss my SVT's!! Well, actually not so much the "trainwreck" that I purchased a few years ago that I was HAPPY to unload!!!

Anyway, things are OK here. I lost my Active Duty status rather abruptly this Spring (gotta LOVE the Military), so myself and Colin moved in with my parents- kinda sucks, but, what can you do?? I managed to get a job as a Magnaflux inspector with an Aerospace/plating company in West Springfield, and will be Magnaflux certified in another month!

My current ride Greg has worked on (Greg-text me sometime soon- I lost your cell #- I have another project for you) and I'm acclimating to working on a car with not only a turbo, but a flat-4 configuration- heres a link to my most recent pic of it for the curious:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453239937339&set=a.144307612339.113416.750877339

Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone here! I'd love to hear from you guys- I have a new email: hodgebear72@gmail.com

See Ya! Chris

hey!
too bad you didn't check in earlier - you could have attended the Fall Meet with us out in the North Adams area.

good to hear you're doing well

Really??

Really??

Wow....that sucks!!! My timing is off I guess Kimmy....I took my g/f up to Lee on Route 23 (beautiful drive!) because we're looking at buying a house in the Otis/Blandford area...

Back