• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What you like about EGL'ers?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
I like their tufts of hair, willingness to always help a brother out, ability to make sarcastic fun of your shortcomings, living on glory days in the air force, able to adopt a 15 year old girl, buying you Brown Eyed Rangers, taking your football away, and coping a feel of other CEGers g/f's...

I like their tufts of hair, willingness to always help a brother out, ability to make sarcastic fun of your shortcomings, living on glory days in the air force, able to adopt a 15 year old girl, buying you Brown Eyed Rangers, taking your football away, and coping a feel of other CEGers g/f's...

I like their Goatees that make them look like Dante from Clerks. :D

let's not forget...

only post when they have new pics of their chubby baby, they are the official mouthpiece and codpiece of terry haines, promotes their new company whenever possible, etc... :laugh:

but overall the coolest bunch of mf'ers ever!

Goats rock.

I like EGLs willingness to help any of us out, and to travel to foreign places just cuz.

EGL goodwill tour 06, stop one completed.

Thought of some more. Abilty to give dogs a footjob, give transients the last swig of beer, find the cheapest SVTC's in the country, make the Detroit River shoreline an inviting place to hang out, and plan the best SZing's along with Ft. Wayne...

but overall the coolest bunch of mf'ers ever!

I will second that comment. You guys were a riot to hang out out I will be comming to many more meets :D. Lets just hope that this doesn't happen again :crazy: (refer to picture below).

Aaron

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
I will second that comment. You guys were a riot to hang out out I will be comming to many more meets :D. Lets just hope that this doesn't happen again :crazy: (refer to picture below).

Aaron

lol... bah... i'm sure it was worth it for the free ride, right? :laugh:

Did all three of you get tickets?

Yes we all did :cry:. Poor Scottster he wasn't even doing anything he just got pulled over because he was driving along with us.

Dave it was worth it for the ride in the mustang. I still got a permagrin from the ride :D.

Aaron

Back