• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What to do? (Carlisle food)

I'm just going to bring a thousand of these:
candywarehouse_1934_114204109

Ok? :laugh: :laugh:

We definitely need to be sure the important stuff comes in Friday. That way we won't run into the problem of having hamburgers/hot dogs w/o buns/rolls like last time, since the people bringing them came Saturday. I'd be in favor of a few people getting everything and being reimbursed.

We definitely need to be sure the important stuff comes in Friday. That way we won't run into the problem of having hamburgers/hot dogs w/o buns/rolls like last time, since the people bringing them came Saturday. I'd be in favor of a few people getting everything and being reimbursed.

Sorry, that was my fault. :eek: But my buns are worth the wait.:laugh:

Nah it was no big deal Scott, I think Pete had the same problem. We don't hate you (very much) for that. :D

Can't wait till June to eat me some of Scott's buns. :drool:

I'm just going to bring a thousand of these:
candywarehouse_1934_114204109

Ok? :laugh: :laugh:

No - it's NOT OK :nonono:

I agree ...

Sorry, that was my fault. :eek: But my buns are worth the wait.:laugh:

I don't know what to say to that ...

Nah it was no big deal Scott, I think Pete had the same problem. We don't hate you (very much) for that. :D

Can't wait till June to eat me some of Scott's buns. :drool:

...or that :nonono:

well either way is fine with me but in the end its easier for my to just chip in for the food, whatever it works out to be is fine ...

Back