• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What it do!

Dieschwarzung

CEG'er
I don't know what It do.
I don't who it can be.
I don't know what it is.

Anyways, I'm starting this as a SE discussion thread because riding Marta everyday is boring as ••••.

Just got the heads i was looking for.
Gonna start the PnP this weekend, the reassemble and take to the machine shop for a hot bath and flowbench sometime.

How do you live in ATL and we have not met. Come hang out with us sometime or ar you only cool enough to hang with the vagrants on Marta?

Well, I am pretty cool. Haha

Probably because I've been "working" on my SVT since 2010.

I have seriously driven it twice before I took the motor apart.

But now my parts collecting is complete, and I hope to put it back together in the next two or three months.

Anyways, I'm starting this as a SE discussion thread because riding Marta everyday is boring as ••••

Please explain to me why you are riding Marta with all those cars in your sig? Are they all non running project cars? If so damn that's a lot of projects!

Please explain to me why you are riding Marta with all those cars in your sig? Are they all non running project cars? If so damn that's a lot of projects!

Allow me to say he has nothing on me as far as staged projects, maybe he just wants to do his part by lowering his environmental footprint!

Back