• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is the word on the Dyno?

My alternate for Aya is not looking good. They haven't returned my 2 phone calls. Their website is still up the the phone still rings but I get nothing. Baker is too far of a drive IMO and the dyno they have you don't just drive on. Car goes on a lift. Plus it's in the sticks and it's 2wd. So is the other one though.

I'll just borrow my brothers ipod touch and buy dynolicious for 12.99.

My alternate for Aya is not looking good. They haven't returned my 2 phone calls. Their website is still up the the phone still rings but I get nothing. Baker is too far of a drive IMO and the dyno they have you don't just drive on. Car goes on a lift. Plus it's in the sticks and it's 2wd. So is the other one though.

I'll just borrow my brothers ipod touch and buy dynolicious for 12.99.

Why don't we order a roll on dyno to come to us:shrug:

Didn't ryanblacksvt and ob1 order one? I know i've seen the video's of it when it came to their homes.

Good call. Googled and found that Livernois Motorsports has one. Calling Mon. to see what the cost is.

Why don't we order a roll on dyno to come to us:shrug:

Didn't ryanblacksvt and ob1 order one? I know i've seen the video's of it when it came to their homes.
they went to a guys shop that had it it didnt come to them. If I can get my car ready in time and have the funds to bring it i'll dyno but if I end up having to bring the wifes car or hitch a ride i won't

A mobil dyno would really set off the parking lot party!!! I am sure the hotel would be cool with it. Yeah.

I hope this can go down and isnt toooooooo costly. I want to see what this car has lol and would love to get some tuning done if anyone is going to be doing it.

funny thing is i have the xcal and 2 tunes for this car and i know it runs better than the other coug we have but the guy doesnt remember what is or isnt on the car anymore lol

Back