• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you get for Christmas?

It would be nice if some people gave me money, but I guess they're against that or something...ha, ha. I didn't get anthing for the car either, although I got a real nice bracelet.....and a 1 year subscription to Modified Mag!!

----------------------
1999 CSVT #2196 of 2760

one of these
xr4110.jpg

and one of these
creed-full-circle.jpg

and another year of DSL

i got some crispy m&m's sent from germany cause they don't make them in the states anymore and they are my favorite :drool: , some blu ray's, money, cloths, and a bag for my snowboard

Looks like a lot of people are getting the Droid. I was planning on getting it for myself as an early Christmas present but after looking at my credit card debt, I decided to hold onto my enV Touch until the holiday bills go down :laugh:.

My brother and I got an Xbox 360 Elite as a joint present from our mom, which rocks! Strangely enough, I've actually grown kinda addicted to that Lego Batman game that comes free with the bundle lol. I also got a BP gift card and one for Dunkin Donuts :drool:.

I got a 260 pc set of Craftsman mechanics tools. I just need to add some flexible extensions to it and I'll be all set to work on a Contour :laugh:

^ Yep, you'll be all set. That's a nice set of tools. :cool:

A late present, but I just bought 6 lights for my new light bar. Sucky thing is I think only 5 will fit.

It has to be an even number. ;)

I haven't started any new threads in a while, so I though this would be a good time to do so.

Of notable interest, I got a Stoner's Reach & Clean glass cleaner kit (that'll come in hand for the interior windshield glass), an assortment of automotive detailing supplies, and a minty fresh '95 Contour sales brochure w/ the 2 page full length cut-away! :drool:

Unfortunately, that last item didn't come with a well maintained '96 SE in 5-spd form like I've been pining after. :shrug: Oh well, I shall continue my search... :D

I kept my gifts to the car related ones, but feel free to post whatever you received.

You'll love the glass cleaner, it leaves no streaks and it's super easy to use.
Detailing supplies...your dad's way of telling you to leave his stash alone. :D
Just buy another SVT. You can find them for about the same price as a decent 96. ;)

Just buy another SVT. You can find them for about the same price as a decent 96. ;)

But getting that sales brochure really makes me want a pre-98 SE though. :laugh:

So many dropped features that should've been on the SVTs... :blackeye:

Damn I knew someone was going to start this thread and I'm just looking at it now lol but anyway I got giftcards and another laptop(thanks mom) and it really doesn't count because I didn't get for Christmas but got another car(thanks dad) lol

Back