• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What day are you arriving?

Not sure! But I'll be there and hopefully I can find someone to bring me a transmission! :D

ryan i wanna come up on wednesday but i don't think mike will be there till thursday night..... need a roomie for a few days?

I will be in Detroit Monday night. Kim flies in Wednesday afternoon. We will stay at by brother's Wednesday night and head over K'Zoo early Thursday morning.

ill be at the hotel on wed too. TRicker You can crash in mine if you want to on Wed cause im the only one in my room that night i think.

cool. i'll go halvsies of course. i'm pretty sure i'm staying with CSVT49 the rest of the nights, but im' not sure exactly what his plans are yet. its coming up quick, i gotta figure it out LOL

cool. i'll go halvsies of course. i'm pretty sure i'm staying with CSVT49 the rest of the nights, but im' not sure exactly what his plans are yet. its coming up quick, i gotta figure it out LOL
no prob man it will help me out lol

no prob man it will help me out lol

Don't go giving away my spot!! hahaha

J/K. Planning on getting in mid-morning\midday Thursday. Can't wait. I've got a bad itch to get the hell out of the office for a couple days.

yeah .. I'll just follow you guys and hope you know where you're going :laugh:

its a super easy drive :laugh: no worries matt! as long as kims not in front, we're all good!

seriously
DON'T follow behind us - you'll hate life if you do. :laugh: You may even want to abandon us because I don't see us going much faster than 70. lol
By my calculations, I'm hoping we'll arrive at the hotel Thursday no later than 4:00 pm.

Back