• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What color

newb

Hard-core CEG'er
Should I do my wilwood calipers? Cars goin to be blk mostly.

Silver.

7420802920_a02e440e63_c.jpg

YOOOO, I hate those wheels...LOL You already know. If it weren't that gay machine face, it'd look alright.

By the way, what brand lug nuts are you running? Im about to order some soon

YOOOO, I hate those wheels...LOL You already know. If it weren't that gay machine face, it'd look alright.

By the way, what brand lug nuts are you running? Im about to order some soon

haha, I know man. Believe me I hate them too. New wheels should be here in 3-4 weeks.

They are McCann open ended lugs. I love them, great if you have extended studs and spacers. Finish has held up great over the past year, and I take them on and off a lot. Downside though is they do not have a wheel lock and they're kinda expensive. They looked a lot more badass with the Team Dynamics because they stuck out more.

If you're looking for a set with a wheel locks...I had McGuard lugs before. They were fairly nice (2 piece design, very light), but weren't deep enough for my ARP extended studs (which to be fair are very long) and I broke one hand tightening it which was pretty gay to say the least.

White would be ok. Kinda wanting something sporty... Yoooo I like those wheels lol

haha, I know man. Believe me I hate them too. New wheels should be here in 3-4 weeks.

They are McCann open ended lugs. I love them, great if you have extended studs and spacers. Finish has held up great over the past year, and I take them on and off a lot. Downside though is they do not have a wheel lock and they're kinda expensive. They looked a lot more badass with the Team Dynamics because they stuck out more.

If you're looking for a set with a wheel locks...I had McGuard lugs before. They were fairly nice (2 piece design, very light), but weren't deep enough for my ARP extended studs (which to be fair are very long) and I broke one hand tightening it which was pretty gay to say the least.

Nice. I'm looking to get neo-chrome, to kinda compliment the blingy-ness off my gold wheels.

I would try to keep it a subdued color....the Contour isn't really a flashy car, so painting it a flashy color would be trying to make it something it's not in my opinion. So silver, bronze, black, dark red, etc.

Back