• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what about these????

yeah no, those will not look. wiring is completely different and the mounting points look different also.

for 600 bucks why not just buy a second set of headlights and make your own. then wiring and fitment would not be a issue.

well.for starters...i dont have a high amount of patience when it comes to doing things myself. i want it done, and done right the first time. i really hate running into problems. then i wind up breaking everything and that is never good. :) i also dont feel like doing all the wiring for the leds either. and when it comes to mounting, i can always cut the tabs off one set and jb weld them on this set. i have some time till i do anymore mods anyways, so ill look into making them.

These are same headlights listed on other tuner sites as Mondeo headlights, which means if these are the same, you will have to modify you support core and fenders for these to line up properly.

if they fit the Mondeo they WILL NOT fit a Contour. the curve of the headlight is different between them.

dont do it, you can buy projectors and retrofit them for cheaper! They probably dont even have a projector housing and its just the lens on a cover like the saturn bit i bought, paid 300 dollars and was nothing but a few LED that actually worked, paint the hightowers and call it a day, trust me.

Well...im going to just get projectors and try to make a set myself. I guess im gonna have to search the archives for a how-to. I did however order a pair of led trailer tail lights. Gonna give that a whirl before I do the headlights. Should be in by the end of the week, so hopefully I can get them done over the weekend. How do you feel about angel eyes?

Back