• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what about OK? Tulsa area?

Im still in

where were you?:nonono: jdavid and i were the only ones that showed! it was still cool tho, David and his son were cool guys, and i love his SVT!! that was the first one i got to see in person, that is one badaz car! I gotta get one!:drool:

I let all of CEG down:cry: I dont have my SVT here with me, which meant i had to get a ride to sonic. My buddy with the cobra bailed on me, and i had a back up ride but she bailed on me too. I'm so frustrated:bah: I'm sorry guys... any pics?

sorry bout your crappy luck, sorry no pics, only cool people who show up got to see :laugh: ... it was only two cars anyway, my SE and David's badaz SVT...which i by the way, i want one! it was still cool gett'n to meet a fellow ceger, sorry u cudn't join us, mabey some other time.

There have been a couple meets back home (MN) that i wanted to attend but either something else gets in the way or i cant bring the car or something always happens. It sucks, maybe some day i'll go to a meet...some day i'll be cool:(

Sorry guys. The babysitting deal didn't happen, so I was thinking I might make it, but Murphy's law got the best of me.

My neighbor and I rented a boom to try and cut down the hanging limbs from the ice storm. We got his trees done early and moved on to mine. He needed to return the boom by 4:00. We were done with my tree by about 2:30 so we thought we were in great shape... until we realized the boom had a flat tire... then we got his 4Runner and the boom stuck in the mud.

Had to buy a new tire and get a wrecker to come pull us out. He got the boom returned just after 5:00 and I was just beat after that.

Man, wish I coulda gone. Ended up having to stay in KS that weekend cuz I was between paychecks and couldn't afford a round trip. My Zetec is running so crappy right now that I had to get gas as soon as I got back to OKC Tuesday night! I really need to get to Autozone and get those CEL codes pulled. New coil pack helped some but there's definitely something else. Like my wife has been saying lately, "it's always something!" :shrug:

Did you guys ever meet up? I just bought a 98 CSVT and looking for more ppl in Tulsa.

we tried to have one in tulsa but only jdavid and i showed...novellino21 was coming but could not make it. i guess there isn't much local intrest i dunno:shrug:

Back