• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes: Freebies

2.5 engine long block

2.5 engine long block

Come pick it up. It has bad bearings. It never locked up just knocked. If not the junk man takes it next week.

someone has to want a slightly hail damaged Silvewr Frost stock hood? I no longer have a vehicle that can transport it to the scrap metal plant for cash..

my loss -- your gain -- free cash in your pocket if you pick it up!

someone has to want a slightly hail damaged Silvewr Frost stock hood? I no longer have a vehicle that can transport it to the scrap metal plant for cash..

my loss -- your gain -- free cash in your pocket if you pick it up!

i'm going to be in madison on the 12th and 13th for school orientation...its a possibility i could get it then just to have a spare

'99 V6 Water pump

'99 V6 Water pump

Stock, off my 1999 SVT, it had 75K on it (i assume that it was the original one). Maybe I'm better off just trowing it away, but if anyone wants it, I'll hold on to it for a bit (can ship if you pay for shipping). Oh, it is one of the white plastic ones

Free to a good home, I am moving and am tired of storing these parts. Anything remaining after Aug 6 will be going to the curb Aug 7.

Parts located 20 Min North of Grand Rapids, MI
Local Pickup/Delivery available, Shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Pictures Available Upon Request

Fox Mustang Parts
GT Turbine Rims 4-lug
GT Front Bumper, black, minor damage, very repairable
GT lower bumper support/fog light mount
Stock Upper Control Arms, rear
90 Black 25th aniv. Dash w/ vent ducting
87 Grey Dash, center vent missing, no ducting
Grey Center Console frame w/ good armrest
87 Instrument Cluster
87 Cluster Surround
90 Cluster Surround

Free Pre-98 lip spoiler, the trunk is gone. The mounting holes are stripped and somone decided to make new ones on an angle next to the originals. It is off of a 95 and is C-Red. The clearcoat is peeling and it has a chip in the middle that you will see in the pics. You pay shipping. If nobody claims by next Tuesday, it's in the trash.

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

2000 Mercury Mystique

2000 Mercury Mystique

It's that silver/blueish color I forgot the exact name to. The car sat idle for 11 months while I was in active duty service elsewhere for the Navy/Marine Corps. I'll post pictures on Thursday the 5th. Monday November 16th I can get it towed away from west lafayette to a junk yard (not sure where) for free, so if anyone wants the car for the $1 price of signing over the title I'm more than happy to be rid of it.
Prior to me leaving everything seemed to run fine.
Everything bad I can think of:
I am the original owner of the car, it's been in three accidents. One was down a 5 foot embankment through a barbwire fence so the entire outer shell was sanded down or replaced and repainted.
There is minor pitting on the driver's side front door, the bumper where it meets the trunk, and on the very front of the hood.
While I was gone the battery got covered in corrosion and even ate off the positive post terminal from the cable, it was "redneck fixed" I'll call it. The battery is still sitting there, but is NOT usable.
The blower motor for the heater / AC is on it's last legs (I was going to fix it when I came home, but the car is dead now so...). There is an "L" shaped puncture on the interior side of the passenger rear door from a suitcase foot smacking it when I dodged an accident.
The tumblers for the ignition are well, odd. One of the keys I had somehow had some of the metal flake off into the ignition and are still there so when it did start it would occasionally make a "whirring" sound and you'd have to try again, it was rare but did happen.
The tires aren't worn very much, they're only old since it was sitting for awhile. It has ~105k for milage? I'll be more accurate on thursday.
Everything else seemed to function well, I was tempted but I don't have the time to actually try and part things out (nor have the best of knowledge for) for people that are looking for things on this site.
I noticed some people were looking for things like a motor for the moon roof, IF you're willing to come to west lafayette IN prior to me having it taken away sometime and don't want the whole car I'm willing to let people take things like that provided the car is still towable for me to dispose of.

For the taking
Parts from a 04 Merc Sable 3.0 5k miles:
-Front timing cover
-Oil pan
-Complete UIM
-some other small misc parts left over from the build.
-Valve covers
-pitted Diff

FREE SVT Exhaust. It's been sitting outside of my garage for months. I have no use for it. Great condition. Tips are nice and shiny.

Located in New Berlin, WI 53151

Thanks,
Ben

LOL! Yep. I was gonna put it on the HOC but it got scrapped. I though about selling my custom 3" Brullen stainless Zetec exhaust... forget that! I'm keeping it and ditching the SVT exhaust. I love my Brullens too much.

Thanks anyway. ;)

BP

Free Contour washer bottle. OEM new. It's for a 4cyl car, not sure if the V6 is the same. I got it in a box of parts I bought. Free, you pay shipping.

Back