• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West End Fairgrounds - Car Show

Well the car is pretty much cleaned and waxed for tomorrow. I'm going to bed. See everyone @ 9am!

Pictures

Pictures

It was great seeing you again Scott! It was very nice to meet you Brad. :)

Took these for Allen:
Triumph.jpg

Triumph1.jpg

Triumph2.jpg

Triumphinterior.jpg

I asked the guy if it was all original and he said "for the most part". He had a little paint work done to it as well as some new stitching behind the driver's seat, otherwise the rest is original. :cool:

ZeroHour.jpg

Blackstallion.jpg

CEG1.jpg

CEGRepresents.jpg

It was a nice show, lots of great looking cars. The event staff gave us great parking spots too, we didn't get stuck in the back or at the end in some corner.

Last edited:
A few more:

Charger.jpg

Chevy.jpg

ChevySS.jpg

A little blurry but you get the idea:
Cutlas442.jpg

HotRod.jpg

GTO.jpg

One guy had a boy and girl with signs that said:
don't cry because dad won't let you drive the car and one by the girl that said:
he won't let me drive it either.

There were four people that had those dolls in front of their cars.

It was nice meeting you Luca and you husband, also was nice to meet you more Scott.

Here are my pics I hope this works, if you click on one it should bring up my album. I am not gonna post 123 pics.

One guy had a boy and girl with signs that said:
don't cry because dad won't let you drive the car and one by the girl that said:
he won't let me drive it either.

There were four people that had those dolls in front of their cars.

Thanks for the explanation...from the picture, I didn't even think it was a doll...funny nontheless...:)

I have great time yesterday! I didn't get to upload pictures yet, not sure where the cable to my camera got to...:blackeye:

....so is the kid in time-out? :laugh:-

That kid is fake. It's just something for a conversation peice.

I go to alot of car shows (Antique) and I see these thigns everywhere.

I've even seen some where it looks like a dog cocking his leg on the rims.:laugh:

Does that SHO have a dented up fender? you can't win anything in a car show like that.

Who ever that is with the se tour', pretty sweet. I like it.

Nice svt too. Either one have a 3l in it?

The three of us came out to have fun, we did, that's what matters.
There were no winners at this show. It was just a "show": bring your ride, hang out and have fun kinda day. :)

Back