• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Weekend at Steeda's No 56k

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
This weekend we had some CEG stuff goin down at Steeda's and Rara's. Todras rolled into town, Barge made and appearance, and even MX showed his face after enough poking and prodding.

Here are a few pics of the exhaust...

0330071629.jpg

0330071629a.jpg

0330071740.jpg

0330071754.jpg

Steeda kinda working...

0330071814a.jpg

0330071815.jpg

Got stiff suspension?

0330071938.jpg

Well the true duals you where hearing is the world Famous spintechs.

They arn't on the car but the way i set it up not i can swap the rear sections out whenever I want

So what is on there is whats in the pictures. I had to modify the exhuast a tad soo when I was doing that I slipped the spintechs in and fired them up. That was the first time Air ever went through them and they where on for a whole 30 seconds

Well, you are from Wisconsin. :)

So only Cheeseheads drink beer????

Looks like a good time ladies.

Really looking forward to see Steeda's beast at SZ if I make it. Of course he's gonna win a prize, he's a "Shoe In"!!!

Last edited:
So only Cheeseheads drink beer????

Looks like a good time ladies.

Really looking forward to see Steeda's beast at SZ if I make it. Of course he's gonna win a prize, he's a "Shoe In"!!!

its rather nice, although, sitting in the seats just feels a little too low to me.

I believe it man. She looks slammed. I know theres a difference. Twice a year when I swapped rims I felt the difference just sitting in the car.

Last edited:
I believe it man. She looks slammed. I know theres a difference. Twice a year when I swapped rims I felt the difference just sitting in the car.

no the lowness of the car is hawt. I mean he has sparco seats, and they are mounted wicked low.

Damn the MBBQ was yummy as always. That's Tim's g/f Kait BTW. She'll be at SZ. ;) No ricer flyby pics Alex? :D

Lookin' good, gang.

Who is the camera shy, curtain of hair sitting next to Todd?

That would be Kait, ViggenPower's girlfriend.

What Alex didn't mention, was the big snag we hit on my 3L work was I dropped a chain guide and broke it, so i couldn't finish putting the timing gear in . . . Then todras ripped his finger open . . . so we decided to call it a day since I had to order parts anyway. Besides, its not like it will add that much more time to my buildup, lol.

Back