• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We must recruit her

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
...so the next time she's on tv she'll give a shout out to CEG!

We were flipping channels last night when we saw Harrison's Roast Beef, so we stopped to watch.
It's the show My First Home on TLC.
The girl (whose name I now forget, dammit!) was meeting her realtor there.
Shortly after that scene, they show her getting into a red SE. You see the car multiple times throughout the episode. :D

Episode summary from the website:
My First Home
Lawrence, Massachusetts
TV-G, CC

A woman in Lawrence, Massachusetts needs to find a home fast when the lease is up on her rental property. But when she loses the home of her dreams to another buyer she ends up couch surfing her way around town until she can find a home she can live with

she was ok, I guess.
Kinda thin and boney, but LauraSVT wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. ;)

You were hoping I'd find this, I'm sure!

Nope, I'd give her the same treatment I give you. :laugh:

You'd give her a noogie and try to force her to buy an old GMQ? :p

Get on it! :laugh: :cool:

1987 mercury grand marquis 2 door 68,000 MILES ! - $825 (LAKEVILLE)

Reply to: sale-974840019@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-30, 5:49PM EST

up for sale i have a 1987 mercury grand marquis 2 door the car runs and drives like new it only has 68,000 origional miles it has a clean carfax report the car has brand new tires on it also this car is perfect for a cheap everyday driver or for a first car call me anytime @ 508-844-3192 if your interested $825 o.b.o. thank you MUST SELL ASAP CASH TALKS

Such an honest thread. Such an obvious end route.

Hey Kim, lots of homes for sale up here.... send her up!

I saw that episode. I was channel surfing and spotted the Contour so I watched the show. :)

She was complaining about how the Contour was falling apart and that she was in need of a new car. Her BF talked her into putting the money she saved for a new car toward the down payment on a house. He's a keeper. ;)

She ended up getting the house that she originally lost when the other buyer didn't get financing. It was a foreclosure.

I can't remember her name or name of the BF's construction company either. :troutslap:

Back