• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wake up Capital CEG!

1BadJag

CEG'er
Guys need to wake up a little! lets get soemthign goin on. Possible meet and greet? Part swap or something of the sort? lets do something. Im tired of rolling around with nissans or frednecks!

help finish up a 3L build at my house :shrug:

i can't support beer (i'm 19), but i can do sodas and food possibly. LOL

Lol. How far are you on your swap?

hopefully, the motor will go in this weekend. LOL.

on a side note. I'm hitting a junkyard or two tomorrow(friday). Anyone need any parts? I cannot guarantee SVT or not. But i am going to look around.

I'll leave my house around 1130am-12pm. PM me your # or what you would like me to look for and i'll get back to you.

i really want a trunk spoiler! theres a white one here in fredericksburg but i would hate to paints the spoiler and the rest fo the cars paint lack in comparison. if u find a black one let me know!

i really want a trunk spoiler! theres a white one here in fredericksburg but i would hate to paints the spoiler and the rest fo the cars paint lack in comparison. if u find a black one let me know!

PM sent. heading out in a bit.

Yeah its come up every now and then but nothing ever happens. Hopefully something will happen one of these days while I still have my car :laugh:

if the weathers nice im going to sumerduck drag strip the 29th of this month. gates open at 5. ill be there for about an hour and run the car 2-3 times on the 1/8. Once it starts to get dark, the rednecks come out!

I live way over on the other end of the state and seems to be no one over this way. Just put my windshield in the other day and I am not even gonna describe it but next time gonna pay to have it done. Now I wait on the great state of VA to come inspect her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know she isn't the best looking svt. I paid $600 for her back in july. And she has come along way, still need a new hood and door.

my SVT will be alive this weekend! She got her new heart on Sunday. All I have to do is finish the bottom end up and start her up. :cool:

3Linstallday1059.jpg

How hard is the whole process for 3l? I have debating on doing a ported 3l cause I wanna maintain the 2.5 look. Ride the 2.5 till she dies, which might not be that long hard to say.

How hard is the whole process for 3l? I have debating on doing a ported 3l cause I wanna maintain the 2.5 look. Ride the 2.5 till she dies, which might not be that long hard to say.

I had the motor done by another member on here, he shipped it up and i put all my 2.5L top end back on it. Sent the trans out for trans work. Got that back and started to slowly assemble it. The SVT has been down for a year in Nov. But the project was started in late July and will be done this weekend. It took a little bit longer due to $$ and shipping time. But if you have the time and patience and room/tools, it can be done rather quickly if you have all the new stuff on hand. PM me if you really want to get into the nitty gritty details. :)

Since this thread seems to be going in various topics, i decided to keep it moving and not start a new thread.
-A friend of mine texted me pics, so I went out and looked at it.

'98 SF CSVT FOR SALE!
5250/6535
Here's the details:
89K miles
Garage Kept
One Owner
stock 2.5L
Aftermarket K&N intake(short ram)
aftermarket exhaust w/ no resonator and 4'' mufflers/tips.
Borbet rims on 215/45/17 tires (decent tread left)
-minor curb rash on all four wheels.
Clarion Cd system
Satellite radio system

and this place will give you a:
3K mile or 3 month warranty.

all yours for $3900.00 Stupid High, i know.

pics that i snagged.
SFforsale001.jpg

SFforsale004.jpg

SFforsale005.jpg

passenger rear wheel
SFforsale006.jpg

SFforsale003.jpg

Not a bad price considering it looks in great condition and low miles...plus it has a few things done to it. But still high considering I paid $3350 for mine, and it's a low number.

I did a full 3L in mine, and it was pretty cut and dry...nothing extremely hard about it. I love the look on people's faces when I pop the hood. With the 3L intake, it looks much bigger compared to the stock 2.5. The last mod I did to mine was yellow fogs.

yeah, i edited it and put the build # in there. #5250. If I can plan my work right and rake in a butt-load of money within the next 3-4 months, I might have another SVT in my driveway. LOL

Since this thread seems to be going in various topics, i decided to keep it moving and not start a new thread.
-A friend of mine texted me pics, so I went out and looked at it.

'98 SF CSVT FOR SALE!
5250/6535
Here's the details:
89K miles
Garage Kept
One Owner
stock 2.5L
Aftermarket K&N intake(short ram)
aftermarket exhaust w/ no resonator and 4'' mufflers/tips.
Borbet rims on 215/45/17 tires (decent tread left)
-minor curb rash on all four wheels.
Clarion Cd system
Satellite radio system

and this place will give you a:
3K mile or 3 month warranty.

all yours for $3900.00 Stupid High, i know.

pics that i snagged.
SFforsale001.jpg

SFforsale004.jpg

SFforsale005.jpg

passenger rear wheel
SFforsale006.jpg

SFforsale003.jpg

Is that dealership one RT 13 on the way to Dover? If so that car has been there for AWHILE!

Is that dealership one RT 13 on the way to Dover? If so that car has been there for AWHILE!

How would you know, you're never here....unless you are and don't let me know about....are you?!?!

It's on rt. 13 in dover. But just past the Dover Wal-mart. it's a small seller thing. He's got three cars and this was one. I'm seriously looking into it. my excuse: "my sister needs a car for when she drives" :laugh:

Back