• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo Shifter Knob IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spun Finish $35.95
1. Topic / NECO
2. Bensenvill / NECO
3. trhlz1222
4. lazer5l / NECO
5. KyleQ
6. striker2
7. jsujo
8. OB1
9. cnewton44
10. soopacooga

Piano Black Finish $38.95
1. icysvt
2. Project SVT
3. ronssvt
4. Redlineracer12
5. newsvt
6. OB1
7. Desiato
8. fcsvt1
9. SVT Loki
10. Naturaltal3nt / NECO
11. 99Mystique ATX
12. Onimitsu
13. Oldsalt
14. madman666
15. svtlay
16. jhallamek
17. oberthecat
18. blustreak / NECO

Put me down for one with spun finish.

Thanks.

you're welcome!

Spun Finish $35.95
1. Topic / NECO
2. Bensenvill / NECO
3. trhlz1222
4. lazer5l / NECO
5. KyleQ
6. striker2
7. jsujo
8. OB1
9. cnewton44
10. soopacooga
11. Chris@CTA

1. icysvt
2. Project SVT
3. ronssvt
4. Redlineracer12
5. newsvt
6. OB1
7. Desiato
8. fcsvt1
9. SVT Loki
10. Naturaltal3nt / NECO
11. 99Mystique ATX
12. Onimitsu
13. Oldsalt
14. madman666
15. svtlay
16. jhallamek
17. oberthecat
18. blustreak / NECO

Not trying to hijack this thread but I have a brand new black textured Team Voodoo knob that I would like to sell. PM me

When it sells I will then put my name on the Spun finish list.

when can we pay??
I will let you know on the payment stuff as soon as I hear back from Tom. He hasnt told me the actual pricing yet. I dont want to start accepting payments not knowing the exact cost yet. Expect it to be sometime early next week though.

Spun Finish $35.95
1. Topic / NECO
2. Bensenvill / NECO
3. trhlz1222
4. lazer5l / NECO
5. KyleQ
6. striker2
7. jsujo
8. OB1
9. cnewton44
10. soopacooga
11. Chris@CTA

1. icysvt
2. Project SVT
3. ronssvt
4. Redlineracer12
5. newsvt
6. OB1
7. Desiato
8. fcsvt1
9. SVT Loki
10. Naturaltal3nt / NECO
11. 99Mystique ATX
12. Onimitsu
13. Oldsalt
14. madman666
15. svtlay
16. jhallamek
17. oberthecat
18. blustreak / NECO
19. Schattastic SVT

Awesome! we are up to 30 now! Tom is going to be real suprised now since he was suprised when I said I had 23. Still awaiting his respose on this as far as payments etc..... I'll post info as soon as I recieve it.

Awesome! we are up to 30 now! Tom is going to be real suprised now since he was suprised when I said I had 23. Still awaiting his respose on this as far as payments etc..... I'll post info as soon as I recieve it.

I hope everyone that added themselves to the list comes through and pays.

I may be buying one of these to switch back and forth with my Cougar nob. I won't add myself until I am absolutely sure.

I hope everyone that added themselves to the list comes through and pays.

I may be buying one of these to switch back and forth with my Cougar nob. I won't add myself until I am absolutely sure.
I bought one from a guy on here so I already have one but I am still going to buy a piano black one and keep this going for the rest of you guys!

I will let you know on the payment stuff as soon as I hear back from Tom. He hasnt told me the actual pricing yet. I dont want to start accepting payments not knowing the exact cost yet. Expect it to be sometime early next week though.

I'm still trying to get my hands on an RS knob, but if I can't find one by the time the money is due I'll take one of these in the spun finish.

Thanks, DT.

You sure are one busy person Icy - thanks for this group buy. These damn group buys for limited edition stuff is killing me!

yah I can't wait to get mine because the leather on my stock shift knob is comming off.

Same goes for me. Is there any chance i can still get put on the list for a spun finish knob? Who would I send payment to, and is there any ETA on when we are getting these? No sense in committing if it shows up right as the cold weather rolls in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back