• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vehicle suggestions needed

I'd sell the SVT for the WRX wagon, but then I'm biased. The SRT is faster stock than an SVT (it's faster than everything in Dodge's line-up except the Viper). And there is a large aftermarket for the SRT, which makes it even faster.

Plus with the WRX wagon, you'll get AWD, speed, cargo space, and a decent aftermarket.

I'd sell the SVT for the WRX wagon, but then I'm biased. The SRT is faster stock than an SVT (it's faster than everything in Dodge's line-up except the Viper). And there is a large aftermarket for the SRT, which makes it even faster.

Plus with the WRX wagon, you'll get AWD, speed, cargo space, and a decent aftermarket.
That's what I was thinking. I may end up selling both cars and going with something like the WRX wagon.

That's what I was thinking. I may end up selling both cars and going with something like the WRX wagon.

If you want a left over 07 WRX wagon I have one sitting on the showroom floor right in front of my desk. I could make you a good deal on it!

Edit: The 07 is Urban Grey Metalic, a great color. Also I have an 08 WRX wagon in black too.

Last edited:
1993 or 1994 Lincoln T-Car. Add a supercharger and P71 sway bars and end links. Out the door with a rocket for under 10 large, and all the cargo and passenger room you could want.

c179_12.JPG

Sweet ride! :)

OK, it's time for people to stop selling their CSVT's now. :(

Back