• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Various SZ pics

LOL @ Tricker "180"

:laugh:

And OH SNAP! Look at shavedsvt's car!

i said "that sounded like 180's"

and i was right. blu-fuz did 189 :D

then he tells me he's running a stock SE LIM.

what! you did 189 on that tiny thing!!!! well that's the problem :D

joe you better put that SVT LIM on that you modified and dyno again.

i heard i didnt. i also heard i had the highest HP for the N/A cars, two years in a row :D

sorry to gloat, i'm just so happy with how well my car did on the dyno considering the fact that it desperately needs a tune

i heard i didnt. i also heard i had the highest HP for the N/A cars, two years in a row :D

sorry to gloat, i'm just so happy with how well my car did on the dyno considering the fact that it desperately needs a tune

Hmmm. Guess I shouldn't have told starjammir that I'd get his car dyno'd for free. You wouldn't be gloating right now.

Yah right!?

I will switch all my svt stuff over soon - then the tuning begins

Make sure to counter sink the lim screws..and shave down the threads protruding through the shaft. Before putting it on. :)
It might not gain huge numbers...but it's def worth knowing you got it done.:)

Ya, yours probably has more torque but I think mine has more HP.

Star i think your car will hit 228whp and 215wtq. I'm being humble with that estimate. so :cool:

I think snob is going to trump all IMHO...he's at 216whp and seeing his tune at 11.5....he would def be around 220-225 if corrected. :shrug: Now adding his new goodies...and some exhaust work...he would have no problem hitting 235+whp.

The highest 3L whp right now is timeless at 238whp.:shrug: So people have some competition out there.

The highest 2.5Lwhp is 194.2 and that was demonsvt's :crazy:

I think its gonna be up there too, I just wanna keep up with Aaron. There is something about those damn oval ports lol.

Star i think your car will hit 228whp and 215wtq. I'm being humble with that estimate. so :cool:

I think snob is going to trump all IMHO...he's at 216whp and seeing his tune at 11.5....he would def be around 220-225 if corrected. :shrug: Now adding his new goodies...and some exhaust work...he would have no problem hitting 235+whp.

The highest 3L whp right now is timeless at 238whp.:shrug: So people have some competition out there.

The highest 2.5Lwhp is 194.2 and that was demonsvt's :crazy:
194.2 what can i do to gain 33.2hp?:ponder:

my afr was 11.3 at WOT till about 5000 rpm then it leaned out to 11.8.

still lots left on this one too. i really need to get a tune :)

Back