• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Various SZ pics

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
14. Posting pictures or videos of any tach/speedometer at speed on public roads is not allowed. That is dangerous and encourages similar behavior. It does not matter if it was taken at a track or any other place where such speeds are "safe", there is no way to tell that it was not taken elsewhere. In-car track video is allowed as long as it was taken with a stationary camera mount/rig (with pics to show) and not by the driver or a passenger during the track session.
Similarly, posting about your high-speed escapades on public roads is forbidden. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

14. Posting pictures or videos of any tach/speedometer at speed on public roads is not allowed. That is dangerous and encourages similar behavior. It does not matter if it was taken at a track or any other place where such speeds are "safe", there is no way to tell that it was not taken elsewhere. In-car track video is allowed as long as it was taken with a stationary camera mount/rig (with pics to show) and not by the driver or a passenger during the track session.
Similarly, posting about your high-speed escapades on public roads is forbidden. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

The roads were 45mph :rolleyes:

Pete's Cobalt SS put down 259 hp and 277 torques.

thats what he was telling me, and apperantly it was stock :shocked:

he said when he does the stage 1 kit it should take him to 330 something without voiding the factory warrenty, I was like :shocked:

Pete's Cobalt SS put down 259 hp and 277 torques.

Torks you silly.:laugh: Who is that guy doing business dealings on the phone? Looks important.

Pics look phenomenal! I think the pic taking was taken up a notch this year.

To the OP I had to bust your stone's;) 'cause I've had mine busted:blackeye: but other how sweet pic's:drool::drool:

Back