• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Valentines Day

yeah v-day is overplayed.
although i did propose to jess very close to v-day.

i would love to go see nekkid chicks on v-day but being a wednesday, we have dinner at her mothers house.

loving all teh terminology in this thread...
never heard of getting dome before..thats great!!!

Haroon...from what you have told us here..she is the perfect candidate for PIIHB!!!!
hehe
next time you see her just pull it out and tell her she wants it..and she will!
haha

yeah, hitting the club on a weeknight isn't such a good idea.

Mike proposed to me in February as well - but it was arranged to purposely avoid the v-day madness. I believe Ryan and Sue were also v-day people.
(you can't beat the prices of rings at that time of year, that's for sure! heh)

If you want to be all mushy, this February marks the 5 year anniversary of our engagement (23rd).
Maybe that'd be a good day for us all to go celebrate NECEG style. ;)

i think i proposed on the 12th or 13th or something..hell it might have even been on the 14th, i dont remember..haha

jess was commenting the other day that we havent been to a nekkid club in a while!
might be taking my brother to Macs this weekend.

We usually do a bah humbug to V-day outing with some of you fellows at a fine gentlemen's club. :D

Yeah, that was fun. I had hoped it would become an annual ritual! :) Too bad it's on a Weds. this year. Maybe I'll just go to Applebees and get smashed. Oh wait, I do that every week! lol....

Last edited:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i can see Lira going for that!!!

ask her about the time i layed my nuts on her head.....
hehe

are you serious?

Put It In Her Butt!!
hehe
they love it.
:D

LOL

naw Im the romantic sucker...I got somthing nice for her, since we're both working v-day, I decided I would have Roses delivered to her work before she gets in, sort of a surprise. 2 dozen white roses ;)

ROS24white50_love_l.jpg

LOL

naw Im the romantic sucker...I got somthing nice for her, since we're both working v-day, I decided I would have Roses delivered to her work before she gets in, sort of a surprise. 2 dozen white roses ;)

ROS24white50_love_l.jpg

shoulda gone with pink...pink = ....well i think you know where im going with that, haha

jk, nicely done!

I swear to god if we dont go out after she gets these flowers, im throwing a sh*t fit on here!! hahah

Back