• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U of M vs. OSU, predictions!?

If UM beats OSU I would think that their rankings will flip UM 1, OSU 2 which SHOULD put them in the Rosebowl together.

Hopefully if that is the case then UM can stomp OSU twice!

WEAR MAIZE, GO BLUE!

1 and 2 play in the BCS championship game which isn't the rose bowl this year. I think its the Fiesta bowl?

Rose bowl is Big ten vs Pac ten champions unless one of the teams is ranked #1 or 2 then it falls on the runner up of that conference.

Dave hows MSU doing? ohh thats right STFU!

WTF does that have to do with anything? Air force has a football team, Northern has a football team. Anything else?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Air force has a football team, Northern has a football team. Anything else?

you didn't go to the air force academy, mr. B2. and northern went 3-7, including getting blown out 32-7 by mercyhurst... a team my high school could beat.

Ok I could have ran all over your HS team all by myself whats your point?

Soo northern has about the same record as MSU. Don't act like MSU is some great super college. I mean come on Pete goes there

They changed it up this year, the Fiesta Bowl will be on the 1st and then a week later the National Championship wil be held in the same stadium, but not call the Fiesta Bowl. Instead they are calling it the National Championship Game, making a total of 5 bowl games held on or after Jan 1st 2007

Two University of Michigan fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do. The first University of Michigan fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that." The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it." The first University of Michigan fan asks, "Why not?" The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Ok I could have ran all over your HS team all by myself whats your point?

cute. my HS has won two state championships in the last 6 years. yours? :shrug:

Soo
northern has about the same record as MSU. Don't act like MSU is some great super college. I mean come on Pete goes there

i'm not acting like it is, but at least i support my alma mater. your school sucks so bad you have to be a fan of someone elses team! :laugh:

cute. my HS has won two state championships in the last 6 years. yours? :shrug:

QUOTE]

Im sure you where apart of them teams since your like 40 right?

State champions in 1979 and 1980 which you should remember since you graduated around then. :) My Hs has made the Class C playoffs 6 out of the last 10 years starting with my senior year. And unlike yours its not a private college and its in the UP.

Dave's just pissed because nobody likes MSU besides their alumni/current students :p

Michigan - 23
Ohio State - 21

Im sure you where apart of them teams since your like 40 right?

State champions in 1979 and 1980 which you should remember since you graduated around then. :) My Hs has made the Class C playoffs 6 out of the last 10 years starting with my senior year. And unlike yours its not a private college and its in the UP.

yawn. lets get back to you attending crappy schools, and how U of M is going to lose this weekend. :cool:

yawn. lets get back to you attending crappy schools, and how U of M is going to lose this weekend. :cool:

Like i couldn't go to MSU if i wanted. Lets see ITT 23k a year MSU is what 9k? Pretty sure my 24 ACT score is able to get in along with the 3.4 GPA and 142 credits i have. Only reason i would go to MSU is to ski race. :)

Like i couldn't go to MSU if i wanted. Lets see ITT 23k a year MSU is what 9k? Pretty sure my 24 ACT score is able to get in along with the 3.4 GPA and 142 credits i have. Only reason i would go to MSU is to ski race. :)

142 credits is a degree in most cases and secondly you can only transfer maybe 50 MAX. 24 ACT is decent, prob get in on that.

Why are you sitting on this ****?! :shrug:

Ya i know 142 is a degree or close to it but find a place that will put 3 schools together. So I'll just keep racking up the AS degrees LOL

If i could score a decent english score it would be alot higher. 32 in science 31 in math. Umm an 11 in english on the ACT.

I think about going back to school but i get pissed when i look at the credits I have and how many im still gonna need after transfers. I need a avionics job that isn't in Cali, Florida or texas soo that when they offer a decent amount of money its not less then i make now after you figure the cost of living there

Last edited:
It's really going to be a sweet game i got $10 on UofM so thats my prediction :p

Off topic: steeda, do you like ITT? what courses are you taking? (Im thinking about attending)

It's really going to be a sweet game i got $10 on UofM so thats my prediction :p

Off topic: steeda, do you like ITT? what courses are you taking? (Im thinking about attending)

I was taking CAD class and honestly its the biggest waste of money ever!
I would go to any other college before going there. Im already done with ITT, trust me go somewhere else. 48k for an AS degree is way to much money

I was taking CAD class and honestly its the biggest waste of money ever!
I would go to any other college before going there. Im already done with ITT, trust me go somewhere else. 48k for an AS degree is way to much money

Alright thanks :D

I'm actually taking my fourth year of CAD in high school now, not sure of thats what i want to do..

Back