• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Troll ;)

Haha...no...but after three posts I was really wondering. Go take two minutes, open a new window, go to google and type in either mazdaspeed 3 or 6 and read about the stuff...it prolly took me more time to type this out than it would take to do a lil research.

I wonder what the 3L SVT is compared to one of these. But if i had to choose between either one, I'd prolly go with the mazda. ya cant beat all wheel drive.

As I have never driven an 3L SVT, I can't say from personal comparison...I have seen the SVT go.... I work at a Mazda dealership, and I drive the speed6 and speed3 on a regular basis. I do have to say that definately, it is a wonderful car to drive. As much as I love my contour, I would LOVE to own a speed6. They are a lot of fun, but I would have a hard time keeping my liscense!! :cool:

Nice Pics!!

As I have never driven an 3L SVT, I can't say from personal comparison...I have seen the SVT go.... I work at a Mazda dealership, and I drive the speed6 and speed3 on a regular basis. I do have to say that definately, it is a wonderful car to drive. As much as I love my contour, I would LOVE to own a speed6. They are a lot of fun, but I would have a hard time keeping my liscense!! :cool:

Nice Pics!!

Same, i used to work at a Mazda dealership and drove both cars on a daily basis. I think i like the 6 better b/c its a bigger car, but it has just horrible turning radius!!!!!!!!! I think it would be an even race against 3L vs. speed6/3. But personally if i had the option i would go mazda b/c it has more potential and prolly wont break as much as the svt.

Tourqie is right. I would take a whole lot of CSVT to hang with a stock MS6/3.

It had to be Car and Driver, because Road and Track couldn't get out of the low 15's. On StreetUnitForum.com, there are several MS6 owners claiming mid/high 13's stock.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I think I've gotten more from this post than I have in the past 6 years I've been on this board! :crazy:

Back