• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Toys for Tots

svtracer214

CEG'er
Hey Guys,

So this is the fourth year of my Hummer club doing something great for our community which is especially nice since so many people feel our trucks are a national blight.

With the obvious connection between the Hummer and our Marines, my group does an annual Toys for Tots run where we load up our trucks with lots of new unwrapped toys and drive in a massive caravan to Camp Pendleton to drop them off. It is quite a sight. Here is a video from last years run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4_EkTCSPg

This is the point where I ask you for help. I need a lot of toys to load up my truck and help some very deserving kids. If any of you are willing and able to provide a new unwrapped toy I would be happy to carry it down for you.

Our run is on the morning of December 13th so I would need to collect any donations you can make before December 12th.

My office is in Camarillo and I go there once a week, so I could arrange a pickup from any Ventura people then, otherwise I am in the Valley and for this event I am willing to make a few trips to get my truck loaded up.

I know money is tight this year for many people, but that is only one more reason to give a toy to a child from a family who would otherwise have nothing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. May your Happy Holiday Season begin.

Back