• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Torsen LSD

Hunt

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Its been a long time since I have been on here, and I sold my contour awhile back. I have a torsen LSD sitting in my garage I would like to sell. I would like to get 250 out of it. Let me know if there is anyone interested.

I have got a few of the same questions, So I am posting it here for future. This is used, it has approx 12000 miles on it (this is more of a guess). It was in the veh for just under a year. I had a shift tower bolt break, and go threw wall of tranny after putting this in. It was cheaper to by an new one, and I did not feel like swapping it over as I sold the car a short time later. This comes with just the LSD. these are pictures of it.
IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

I have had someone post claims. Just pending payment. I will let everyone know if the deal falls through. Thanks!

I told you I wanted it and gave you my info :confused:..... I just needed the questions answered that you have just posted. Let me know what's up please. I do still want it, I was in paypal ready to go. I hope I got your email by accident about someone calling "dibbs" and you were actually talking about me.

Just so everyone knows, this has sold. Thanks for everyones interest! And again, I am sorry I tried to be fair.

Back