• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

took this for a spin the otehr day

99csvtoledo

CEG'er
this is my GFs dads car he let me take it out for a drive on the 4th. its 94 i think with just over 23,xxx miles on it. this thing is so titties

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

lol what would you rather have...that rippin viper?....or a modded out turbocharged 3L tour? props the the girlfriends dadio!

Its fun driving it isn't it? I loved driving my ex's gf dads cars around.

He has 5 of them, gts, acr, first year #7 viper and a few others ones and has been president of the viper association for over 12 years.

Years ago.... when was standing in line for the delivery of the new vipers back in what 94 :confused:? Bill clinton was standing next to him waiting for his black viper at the Chrysler building.

What a pimp Bill. C was buying a viper and all.

i just wish my family friend would let me drive his Ford GT. or any of his collector cars for that matter. i just get to drive the Chevy Express gigantic van when i detail it. no fair.

You dont drive one because you like less power and four doors, you dont drive one by default.
haha exactly.
I drove in an early RT10 and wasn't that impressed with the truck like 5000rpm redline and washboard ride.
I was DD a modded '04 Cobra at the time though, so that made it harder to like.
Nice car though, the GTSs look tough.
-J

Sweet...lucky guy. I rode in one once but have never driven one. Those cars are pure buisness. What's that thing doing being washed in a bay like that though?

yea all the extra chemicals and what not and not to mention all the stories i hear of jack ass' putting rocks and stuff in the brushes. yea ll i did was spay it off( for like a half hour haha)

:cry: That has been my dream car since I first saw one.... Ive got 100+ die-cast vipers, 1 RC viper, and countless posters, oh and even a few models that I still need to put together. If you lived in Michigan I would probably pay for a ride in that lol.

Back