• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

To all you spring zingers:

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
I hope you all have a blast this year and be safe, I will NOT be there this year unfortunatly due to my currect situation which most of you all are aware of. I wish you all the best while zinging it up and take lots of pictures, I REALLLLLY wish I was attending this year and really need a break for once, but maybe next year. Have fun dbags.

Dont puke on any trees Dave,lol No but seriously have a blast guys, I saw how little amounts of people are going this year and that sucks but it would still be fun, but I am needed here with my children and no money, so here is where I will be.

i wish i could make it as well. i've gone to the last 3 spring zings. wisconsin is just so friggin far now that i live in florida :( have fun you guys!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan - we all wish you would be here too. Smalls, not so much now with his new hair dew..... hahaha - Just kidding!

I chose buying bedroom furniture over seeing you guys. Sorry.
Wish I could make it out there though. It sounds like it will be a great time this year!

it won't be the same without ya ryan, smalls, sam whoever else i'm missing. where the hell is my party crew, wtf! :p i'll see about borrowing a camera for lots of pics. to those of you that couldn't make it, get your stuff going so you can next year! we gotta keep this platform alive. the SVT's get rarer and rarer every year and less and less people show up it seems like. that's gotta stop!

and ryan, if i have to build you a frickin svt just to get you out to SZ, i'll f'n do it. don't make me!

No man it has nothing to do with the cars for me anymore, its about having fun and friendships and making yall "TRY" and get me drunk enough to throw up,lol yall never can do it,lol. I really hope to make it next year, I just hope my situation is different next year.

Would really like to go to the SZ meet; but family obligations come first.
So, where is SZ going to be next year??? Any hints yet?
Jim

Would really like to go to the SZ meet; but family obligations come first.
So, where is SZ going to be next year??? Any hints yet?
Jim
lol just let us get through this weekend first, k?
(my vote is for Ohio)

btw Ryan, maybe we can't make you puke, but I can still make you trip in the banquet hall pretty well. ;) :laugh:

Ah yes it wont be the same this year that is for sure... Ryan who else is going to dress up as a flipping Leprechaun?? I'll tilt a few back for you though ;)

No man it has nothing to do with the cars for me anymore, its about having fun and friendships and making yall "TRY" and get me drunk enough to throw up,lol yall never can do it,lol. I really hope to make it next year, I just hope my situation is different next year.

Ryan, If I wanted to make you throw up, I wouldn't use alcohol. If I remember correctly, a mayo sammich would work just fine.

Minneapolis, MN

FTW and done. I'll even help set it up...

Brainerd International Raceway, drag strip and road course
University Ave cruise with a pit stop at Porky's
Dyno at DB Performance in Rogers (one option of many)
Cruise Scenic route along Mississippi River
Show and Shine at the Mall of America on the top floor of the parking ramp overlooking downtown (one option, pending approval of course)

Minneapolis, MN

FTW and done. I'll even help set it up...

Brainerd International Raceway, drag strip and road course
University Ave cruise with a pit stop at Porky's
Dyno at DB Performance in Rogers (one option of many)
Cruise Scenic route along Mississippi River
Show and Shine at the Mall of America on the top floor of the parking ramp overlooking downtown (one option, pending approval of course)

I agree, Minneapolis/St Paul would be a great canidate spot for next year.

Back