• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tires!

Is your an ATX then???? not all sports had the spoiler and sideskirts but you get that gold Sport sitcker on the trunk :laugh:

you should remember I have an MTX, remember what I did to it right after I put it in? :blackeye:

so if I didn't get rims, skirts, spoiler, ect the only thing "sport" means is I got a sticker on the trunk?

what a rip off.

at least I get the better rear sway bar for being an SE.

you should remember I have an MTX, remember what I did to it right after I put it in? :blackeye:

so if I didn't get rims, skirts, spoiler, ect the only thing "sport" means is I got a sticker on the trunk?

what a rip off.

at least I get the better rear sway bar for being an SE.

That's what I thought but I thought all MTX's had the tach. Good news is it is plug n play..... I even added one to my 95 atx 4 banger just for the heck of it..... That was before I found out finding the 95 stuff was hard to do...LOL I just went to the local jy pulled it and installed it..... then hear that the mech speedo's are a bit rare.... glad I didn't know that first...:laugh:

That's what I thought but I thought all MTX's had the tach. Good news is it is plug n play..... I even added one to my 95 atx 4 banger just for the heck of it..... That was before I found out finding the 95 stuff was hard to do...LOL I just went to the local jy pulled it and installed it..... then hear that the mech speedo's are a bit rare.... glad I didn't know that first...:laugh:

no doubt, the abcense of the tach is always the first thing that hits people when they sit in it. I have no idea why it wouldn't have a tach with a manual trans. my old rangers didn't either though, I had a sun super tach in one and an auto meter monster in my second one.

Back