• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tint shop, muffler shop in Phoenix area

Tracedyahxy

CEG'er
Are there any highly recommended places to get my windows tinted around Phoenix? How about somewhere to get an exhaust done?

Thanks.

Not sure about tinting, but I've had my exhaust work done at Mighty Muffler. They're cheap and pretty quick. Not the best quality, but as long as it doesn't leak... it's cheap. They also welded on my subframe connectors and rear strut tower brace.

For quality (read: expensive), you could go to Arizona Dyno Chip. The welder there (forgot his name) is very anal and does some beautiful welds.

For quality (read: expensive), you could go to Arizona Dyno Chip. The welder there (forgot his name) is very anal and does some beautiful welds.

His name is Keith, and he also is the one who does the tunes there. I'm going to have him weld my exhaust when I finally get around to getting my SVT up there for the tune :blackeye:

His name is Keith, and he also is the one who does the tunes there. I'm going to have him weld my exhaust when I finally get around to getting my SVT up there for the tune :blackeye:
When I was there to have my exhaust fixed, he had some other guy do the welding. Keith has always done my tuning though.

When I was there to have my exhaust fixed, he had some other guy do the welding. Keith has always done my tuning though.

??? maybe the guy in the office mis-spoke, I was under the impression Keith was going to do it. Either way, I'm sure it will end up looking nice.

Back