• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thursday May 19th Brewery Tour

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
Ok, I got the brewery tour lined up. They usually only offer the tour on Saturday's, but they are going to do a special tour for us on Thursday. The tour will start at 3:00PM and should finish up right about when their tap house/tasting room opens for the day. You can bring your own food if you would like for the tasting room. I plan to meet everyone at the hotel around 2:00 and we will caravan to the Brewery, it will probably be about a 15min drive.

Thirsty Dog Brewing Company
http://thirstydog.com/
529 Grant St. Suite B
Akron, Ohio 44311
Phone: (330) 252-BREW

Parking is available on the east and west side AGAINST OUR BUILDING; don't park anyplace else or you'll risk being towed!

add your name to the list if you plan on attending the brewery tour
1. imnotacop420
2. iamacop23

Just an FYI

I will probably take off pretty quickly after the brewery tour. I need to get back home and make sure everything is loaded up/ready for the track day on Friday.

Since Shawn and I are driving up, I'm not sure what time we are getting there. I want to go to this, so I'll see what we can do.

add your name to the list if you plan on attending the brewery tour
1. imnotacop420
2. iamacop23
3. Wien_Sean

hopefully kerry and i will be there on time for this. we're gonna drive as much as we possibly can on wednesday to get there as early as possible. we're in as long as nothing holds us up and we can head out from our hotel earlyyyy thursday morning

hopefully kerry and i will be there on time for this. we're gonna drive as much as we possibly can on wednesday to get there as early as possible. we're in as long as nothing holds us up and we can head out from our hotel earlyyyy thursday morning

you guys should shower together to save time thursday morning

They'll end up sword fighting and giggling for 30 minutes and then go "oh ••••, we're gonna be late!"

Back