• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thoughts?

ah-hah, so you went w/the IS! :cool: Man, those cars are sweet! :drool: How do you like it thus far?

The RH's won't work well with your car color. The other silver IS that Todd posted on the last page has some sexy wheels, whatever they are.

Anyways, congrats, bro.

thoes are pretty sweet. like stated above a sligh drop would make them pop hard core. kinda off topic i rolled up on a IS 300 commin opposite direction of me tday only to find out once i got beside it at a light it was a wagon.. ewwwww but it was the firts IS300 wagon ive ever seen so... kinda cool

Last edited:
Does Rota make anything that fits? They copy a lot of the Volk wheels and have to generally cool designs for very good prices.

5x114.3 8.5 wide +52 offset for the rear

7.5wide +45 offset

I think thats what I came up with for my needs

I bet those were brand new for $500 right?

they were $3000 for the set brand new. i have pictures of the cougar it was on before he sold them to the retard that had them before me. $500 for 5 wheels and 4 pirelli tires. one wheel was never used, and the others had some problems. only one was real bad

20+ lbs is heavy in my opinion.

Depends on the size and intended use of the wheel. I don't think 20-25# is too excessive for a wheel intended for daily use on non-perfect roads. Anything much lighter than that and you will be replacing bent wheels on a regular basis.

Depends on the size and intended use of the wheel. I don't think 20-25# is too excessive for a wheel intended for daily use on non-perfect roads. Anything much lighter than that and you will be replacing bent wheels on a regular basis.

True, it does depend on the size and crap... but my Enkei RPF1's at 17x8 and under 17 lbs, 16ish? i can't recall exactly... have withstood months of daily use w/o issue.

Yeah, but they wouldn't have lasted around here where there are so many potholes you can't avoid them all.

Back