• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thought I should share...

Also, drink driving here in Ireland is HUGELY anti social. I was in CA in Feb, and I was shocked at the level of drink driving over there. People don't do it anymore here, and if someone were out drinking with mates, their keys would be taken from them if they attempted to drive home.

No no no... if American TV has taught me anything, all the Irish do is get drunk and drive and fight. Clearly you're confused.

:D

the first few thoughts that I had were, wow, and then, how would you like to be pineed up on someone you loved where your legs were smashed to hell, and he/she was dead/dying... absolutely horrifying!!

you shouldn't talk, I saw you nearly clip off some tourists legs in Orlando!

Just messing with ya! It Would defenitely suck to be that girl, but I made myself feel better by pretending that the crushed dude was married and cheating with that girl on the side of the road. Making up a story can make you feel so muhc better....................that cheatin bastid!

It Would defenitely suck to be that girl, but I made myself feel better by pretending that the crushed dude was married and cheating with that girl on the side of the road. Making up a story can make you feel so muhc better....................that cheatin bastid!

I just remember that it was only a commercial :laugh:

Back