• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

They got me.

jaredgss

New CEG'er
n521380531_456229_4828.jpg

HOLY ISH they didn't take you to jail? I thought my 600$ ticket last week was bad dang dude. Hey btw welcome to ceg nice to see another near by me!

Yea he took me to jail.
But he only put down 120 and more, I got up to 138, and from what I read his car could only do 129.

And when he only put on his blue lights for 2 seconds ( until he saw my brake lights) but he was about 1.5- 2 miles behind me.

He wanted to know everything about it to.

Not sure about this one, I had a 61 in a 25 school zone, and a 102 in a 55. But those were a year and a half ago in a ford explorer.

Last edited:
Officer kirk writes like he barely got out of 3rd grade...

You're lucky he didn't write you up for wreckless driving or public endangerment or sup'm that would cause you some serious pain...

I passed him doing 120mph on a 4 lane highway. We were both heading the same way.

He said when I passed him it shook his car.

I was 11:30 at night and he did not want to put on his blue light because everyone on the road would start slamming on brakes slowing him down.

He "paced" my car for 5 miles....but he was 2 miles behind me and was not catching up.

Thats when he hit his blue lights.

Officer kirk writes like he barely got out of 3rd grade...

You're lucky he didn't write you up for wreckless driving or public endangerment or sup'm that would cause you some serious pain...

He was going to add all those to the ticket, but since I could have easily out ran him and I pulled over he did not.

good god and no I think the top speed on the cars is supposed to be 145ish. Did you not see him when you were coming up on him?

oh and is your car a tropic green svt? looks like it says green in the color spot. If so you have got to come to a meet sometime cause we were just talking yesterday about how we haven't seen a green one in person!

good god and no I think the top speed on the cars is supposed to be 145ish. Did you not see him when you were coming up on him?

No, It was at night, and I was doing 120mph. By the time I saw his car, and knew it was a trooper I had already passed him.

I have looked everywhere and they say the there crown vics will top out at 129mph, but the new chargers go to 150mph.

oh and is your car a tropic green svt? looks like it says green in the color spot. If so you have got to come to a meet sometime cause we were just talking yesterday about how we haven't seen a green one in person!

No it is Silver Frost, he ment Grey.

oh I was talking about our top speed well damn he was a dumbass huh? Oh well you should still come to a meet!

oh I was talking about our top speed well damn he was a dumbass huh? Oh well you should still come to a meet!

Oh, CSVT top speed is 143, but can be made faster with mods ( needs more horsepower to push through the drag)

I will come, if my licence is not suspended.

i have a tropic green tour that will be coming to the local meets around bama!

:) lol.

Sorry. Not funny.

f-ing cops. Why can't they mind their business? He should have given you a warning. ;)

And yes, crown vics top out at about 125-130 depending on age and mileage. Keep in mind the accuracy drops drastically after triple digits.

~~Suriel

Last edited:
Back