• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

There is just something so right about this... 56k die

The plan is to have it all sorted out & updated by Spring Zing, so if I don't blow it up before then it should be a nice car by then :)

MiStEGRYM is old school on a whole other level, but thats taking things a bit to far. LOL

Was the car bought back from the same owner that bought it from you?

I kept my mouth shut. Well I told my husband, but I'm allowed that. heh

its good to know i am not the only crazee one here.
i did the same thing with my El Camino...sold it and bought it back 8 months later!
but mine is in a lot worse shape than your SVT!

congrats!

it was a SC 2.5L when i sold it, blower broke and led to oiling issues after it was removed. Engine was replaced with a 3L, updated the SC and had a trans built for it and then it was only driven around 6k miles before I bought it back.

I don't know why everyone is getting all googly over this; if Mark was smart, he never would have sold it in the first place . . . :D

meh, who am i kidding, its nice having that car back in the neighborhood.

it was a SC 2.5L when i sold it, blower broke and led to oiling issues after it was removed. Engine was replaced with a 3L, updated the SC and had a trans built for it and then it was only driven around 6k miles before I bought it back.

Its a steal, its a deal.......

Im in love with this car, im not sure how much longer mark will actually own it :laugh:

Back