• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The reason behind SVT_Sanctuary

I ain't worried about how he drove the car. The car is almost 11 years old. If something breaks, then something breaks and I will replace it. It's not like that engine will be in there much longer after I buy the car anyways. Will be buying the NPG kit and the engine at the same time.

I ain't worried about how he drove the car. The car is almost 11 years old. If something breaks, then something breaks and I will replace it. It's not like that engine will be in there much longer after I buy the car anyways. Will be buying the NPG kit and the engine at the same time.

Yeah and even when I did drive the car hard, the tranny is built and can handle it, all the gaskets have been replaced in the motor and car driven like a baby since then ect...

Great looking cars! I love the SVTF stock rims. Have your Pops do a pulley and tune and he will be amazed what that cobra can do!:cool:

Nice to see someone with background got ryan's car. Congrats and beautiful cars. If ya'll are ever in middle georgia you might find me riding around.

i find it humorous that us CSVT folks love to put FSVT wheels on our CSVT's and finally someone did it the other way around

On the Lightning comment, would love to have one. Would actually like to have an older one, but finding one in good condition and reasonably priced is difficult. On the other hand, we just bought a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica for the family vehicle so another vehicle is out of the question.

One the CSVT wheel comment; I actually like those wheels. They were good wheels when I had them on there. May actually repaint them bronze and put a fresh set of tires on them.

And I believe someone said something about a pulley and a tune; working on those now. Just have to get prices and locations. My dad is out of work so I am having to pay for everything. I wanna dyno it first to get a current baseline to work with and then go from there.

Back