• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The GL's Replacement

Niiiiice Kimmah...that's my favorite color, it looks so much different in the sun :drool:

who gets to drive it?

Niiiiice Kimmah...that's my favorite color, it looks so much different in the sun :drool:

who gets to drive it?

Well, its her car, but I get to drive it more. It gets better MPG than the V10 and her commute is under 5 miles while mine is 37 one way. So she drives the 1 ton to work most of the time.

Well, its her car, but I get to drive it more. It gets better MPG than the V10 and her commute is under 5 miles while mine is 37 one way. So she drives the 1 ton to work most of the time.

how come I see her doing donuts in the parking lot at her work place?

nice! I'd bet you save enough money to make the new car payments & insurance by not driving the truck 74 mi a day :blackeye: :shocked:

It was even nicer when he was able to carpool!

I still drive the Cougar on nice days, of course. But yeah, in the winter we have somewhat of a schedule so that I end up driving the truck more often to save on gas, but he still gets to drive it so it sees some highway, and he gets to enjoy it some.
In the end, he ends up driving everything more than me because he always drives when we go somewhere together (I even let him drive the Cougar!)
:)

Perf mods!

Perf mods!

I can't remember the name of the company but it has theree initials and they specialize in Mazda. They have a turbo-back exhaust for $1100, a BOV using the HKS SSQV but modified and their CAI, look into them and support them because based on what Hector told me, they AREN'T getting alot of support from "enthusists"...hmmm, sounds familar:rolleyes:

BTW, are you getting some rims for it and using the stockers for the winter?

Once again, congrats on the car it kicks ass:cool:

www.CP-E.com:laugh:
I can't remember the name of the company but it has theree initials and they specialize in Mazda. They have a turbo-back exhaust for $1100, a BOV using the HKS SSQV but modified and their CAI, look into them and support them because based on what Hector told me, they AREN'T getting alot of support from "enthusists"...hmmm, sounds familar:rolleyes:

BTW, are you getting some rims for it and using the stockers for the winter?

Once again, congrats on the car it kicks ass:cool:

Back