• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The garage!

garage is Spanish for parking lot :laugh:

shared 'garages' FTL

heres what I just picked up this week
[oh ya it came with a house too]

p3090204hs9.jpg

The CX7 is what I'm wanting to get for Sarah. How does Kim like it? Roger how does your wife like hers? You guys got any complaints? Oh and by the way the EVO is looking great as usual!

The CX7 is what I'm wanting to get for Sarah. How does Kim like it? Roger how does your wife like hers? You guys got any complaints? Oh and by the way the EVO is looking great as usual!

The CX-7 is awesome! Why does Sarah want to get out of her SCC and get an SUV? The mileage is pretty good 18/24, but will give your growing family:shrug: more room. A CAI is already available for it and the muffler can be changed out w/o a problem, it looks similar to whats found on a Camaro. Check out both the sport and Grand Touring models while your there, the GT is available w/ FWD as well as AWD and the thing really handles like a car, something you can take on the Dragon too, but do yourself a favor and change out the tires, its got Goodyear Eagle RS-A's:rolleyes:

Roger/hector, is your cx-7 direct injection? i know i saw a great deal of the car manfactures this year had direct injection, but didnt think that mazda did.

Yeah, all the 2.3L turbo's are direct injection;) BTW Ed, don't forget your entitiled to a free wash/vac/spray waxing of your Stang since you went with the "Ultimate" package for your car last year:cool:

I might have to take that up. i doubt the cars going to be out early, i ordered a new radiator and a oil cooler to try and get the temps down , she likes to run hott, due to the radiator just not having enough cooling ability. that and a huge ass intercooler and condenser in front of it. And i just learned at the autorama that ford has made a new set of radiator hoses for the car because of extermely high pressure. so im going to try and work that out before i beat up on it anymore.

Back