• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks

Looks like you planned a great event Malcolm! I'd like to say thanks as well even though I wasn't able to make it this year.

^ agree - keeping the tradition alive and FUN! Nice job Malcolm and everyone that could go to show support.

Who got what raffle prizes and the what cars/owners (with pics) got the SZ plaques? No info on that anywhere :cry:.

^ agree - keeping the tradition alive and FUN! Nice job Malcolm and everyone that could go to show support.

Who got what raffle prizes and the what cars/owners (with pics) got the SZ plaques? No info on that anywhere :cry:.

LUCA beat me by 2 votes for best SVT
14SVT best engine bay
Hetfield best interior
Mystiqueevltwin best non-SVT
KingpinSVT best troll

I won a SVTTOUR engine harness conversion, $150 off spec purchase, 3M buffing pad kit, and a griots garage tire cleaning kit. Smalls won some striker2 rear end links, MSDS headers, and some other stuff. D.Acker won the mirko, and that's all I can recall off the top of my head...

I have to say I am extremely disappointed I couldn't make it, but Todd and I didn't have the Bondurant ready in time so , it looks likes it will be next year...in the meantime, if anyone wants to come out to Gingerman the car should be done within the next month.

Rob, hopefully I'll catch up with you soon my friend.

Rob W took home a full set of Hawk pads and [Wein] Sean took home one axles worth - not sure who got the last set.

Still a little surprised that the troll award didn't go to a FoMoCo product but at the end of the day I guess we all have a little ricer in us :laugh: That barbie pink trophy is in my garage!

Rob W took home a full set of Hawk pads and [Wein] Sean took home one axles worth - not sure who got the last set.

Still a little surprised that the troll award didn't go to a FoMoCo product but at the end of the day I guess we all have a little ricer in us :laugh: That barbie pink trophy is in my garage!

Dude, it's a bad ass car.....I love it!
And that trophy belongs on the mantle! ;).

This is the SZ newb in me....but whats the troll award mean?? And keep in mind I didnt make it Saturday after Nelson Ledges and my brake issues.

I had a great time guys! Thank you to all who helped. It sounded like a huge group effort to get this thing done. I can only imagine the headache this thing was to pull off.

I would like to give a very special thanks to Malcolm, I am sure he lost many nights sleep. Great job man :cool:

It was great to see everyone in person and see the cars that I have read about on here for over a year. I hope to see everyone again next year with my car fully operational lol O and my car randomly losing radiator fluid turned out to be a leaking hose clamp at the cross over tube behind the thermostat... :nonono:

Your car was raced and then had an extremely clean showing the next day. That's an impressive car deserving of recognition.

Back