• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tekken CSVT

dnbaholic

CEG'er
Saw this Tekken themed CSVT at Importfest this weekend (sept. 6th) in Toronto at the MTCC and had to snap some pics (although not very good) I had to share. I wonder if the owner is on this site?

PIC_0001.jpg

PIC_0002.jpg

PIC_0007.jpg

PIC_0008.jpg

PIC_0035.jpg

PIC_0036.jpg

PIC_0037.jpg

PIC_0038.jpg

PIC_0039.jpg

PIC_0083.jpg

After 7 years here I still don't understand the adverse reactions members have to modified Contiques that are different than the norm around here. That is exactly why so many of those members do not stay or even bother to register here. It's like old people that refuse to learn or accept new technologies.

Overall, I think it's nice. That person obviously has a true addiction and obsession to Tekken. Aside from the placement of the tv screens in the doors, everything else seems to ok.

EDIT: One other critique is how most things don't seem to flow. Lots of smooth transitions (car) with sharp contrasts(aftermarket equipment).

Last edited:
I like it, esp. the paint work. I mean, c'mon, it's obviously a show car, meant to be expressive rather than being practical.

OK, begin to re-flame.....:laugh:

Why would you do that to any car?

The paint job is straight out of the early 90's... airbrush style graphics? Really? Who's driving this thing? Vanilla Ice?

I could only hope for a freak sandstorm to take that car down to bare metal and see it repainted a solid color.

Back