• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

take a look at my conversion

Looks good, I was going to do that to my mystique but got cheap an only did the 745Li back bumper instead. How long until the car is finished?

Aaron

i would like to see pics of the rear and im hoping to have it finished by feb. or march as i am still tryin to finish my truck

I remember seeing this a while back, very sharp!

You're gonna need some BMW projectors up front to match the lights out back ;). I wonder who could do that for ya :laugh:

hrm, not a fan of the 'wackiness' on the paint, but WOW, very nice work. When you have it finished it'd be nice to see. Was this entire your creation? How much custom work did it take to get it done...?

i would like to see pics of the rear and im hoping to have it finished by feb. or march as i am still tryin to finish my truck

PM me your e-mail addy and I will send you some pictures of the bumper when it was on my car. It's currently sitting under a cover on my basement.

Aaron

i was thinking of doing the headlights but i want to get the back done first, and i did this whole car from bone stock i bought it brand new and a year later i tore it apart and the interior sounds paint coilovers and that good stuff then my buddy past away and now doing the car in memory of him with drove a beemer

Back