• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Red in Horicon

CSVT4-4

CEG'er
I was in Horicon last Friday and saw a t-red SVT out front at Vic's auto. Don't know what kind of shape it's in; I saw it as I was passing by. Anyone from here by chance? The front of it looked nice.

dtour and I know who that is, he doesn't come here and I have tried to stop at his house many times but he is never home. He also had a E0 trashed in his yard and he still has a T-green/tan that has issues.

Sounds like the guy likes his CSVT's. Hey, thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I don't get back to Horicon much anymore. I was up there for a vintage John Deere snowmobile show. Of course every John Deere snowmobile is vintage now.

Sounds like the guy likes his CSVT's. Hey, thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I don't get back to Horicon much anymore. I was up there for a vintage John Deere snowmobile show. Of course every John Deere snowmobile is vintage now.

I wouldn't say LIKES his SVTs, he just happens to have one. His brother has the other one.

Hey, thanks for remembering!

Granted it's been just shy of a year, but it has seen all the seasons and is holding up like it never even happened...which makes me very happy. However...my mother came to visit us this last weekend and backed into the left rear door. Which makes me very sad. It seems to be a gentle dent with a little blue paint left behind from her bumper. I'm optimistic that the "paintless dent removal and buff it out" method could do the trick. Any good suggestions for the buffing technique?

How are your projects going? I see you're making a trip to the junk yard this weekend. Did you ever figure out why one of your cars was flooding your garage with oil?

How are your projects going? I see you're making a trip to the junk yard this weekend. Did you ever figure out why one of your cars was flooding your garage with oil?

:laugh: - that is the funniest question I have been asked ever, and the answer is yes. See my sig to read what happened since the oil spills for the '95 :D

I wouldn't say LIKES his SVTs, he just happens to have one. His brother has the other one.

Ouch...that's almost like saying "he doesn't necessarily like girls, he just has one".

:confused:.... sand? More like steel shot......

Sorry to be ignorant but, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :laugh::shrug::laugh::shrug:

Hope the junkyard run was successful! Did you by chance see any 98 or 99 turbo Volvo Cross Country's?

Back