• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Loan me a Truck?

CSVT_2004

Hard-core CEG'er
I was wondering if anyone might have a truck I could borrow to drive up to Duluth, MN with and dolly a car back here to Madison?

I was wondering if anyone might have a truck I could borrow to drive up to Duluth, MN with and dolly a car back here to Madison?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm whos car are you getting? :laugh:

If parts are stolen off the car the night before you get it, I sware i didn't do it.

Like to go up to duluth on a tuesday or wednesday, those days my buddy has off, going to take more than me just to drive there... I hate long drives... or if someone wanted to swap truck for a car if your close by, i'd probably be up for that so at least you could get around...

Like to go up to duluth on a tuesday or wednesday, those days my buddy has off, going to take more than me just to drive there... I hate long drives... or if someone wanted to swap truck for a car if your close by, i'd probably be up for that so at least you could get around...

check your PM's :)

Back